Open November 19th, 2022- February 12th, 2023!
Season Passes available to purchase starting October 3rd, 2022
- Mt. Shasta Recreation & Parks District Office. 1315 Nixon Rd., Mt. Shasta.
- CASH OR CHECK ONLY.
- We will be unable to accept Credit Card payments until the rink office opens.
|Adult + Hockey**||$179|
|Youth/Senior + Hockey**||$149|
|Family*||$289 (+$35 for additional youth)|
|Family* + Hockey**||$309 (+$35 for additional youth)|
Season Passes include skate rentals and admission to all public skate sessions.
*Family Passes include up to 4 family members who reside at one address/household, no more than 2 Adults per family pass.
**Additional fees apply to individuals participating in the Ice Breakers Hockey program. Contact coach Mark at (530) 356-0157 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To purchase your season pass, complete the following Season Pass Application and submit it with payment to:
- Mail in Check (payable to MSRPD) P.O Box 314, Mt. Shasta, CA 96067, or
- Cash or Check in person at the MS District office, 1315 Nixon Rd. Mt. Shasta, CA , or
- Credit card at the Siskiyou Ice Rink during normal season operation
The rink is 85 feet wide by 200 feet long – making it the only National Hockey League regulation-sized outdoor rink in California. Skating in an open-air rink is a thrill, especially with the magnificent Mt. Shasta scenery surrounding you!
The rink may be forced to close at any time due to adverse weather conditions. Be sure to check the weather and call the rink at (530) 926-1715 before making the trip. See you on the ice!