Thank you for considering our beautiful Mt. Shasta Parks as your event location!
Special Event Process:
- Review guidelines for special events before submitting your proposal.
- Submit special event proposal
- Complete reservation form if proposal is accepted
- Submit Special Event Application to the City of Mount Shasta if required (City Event Application)
- Schedule and attend pre-event coordination meeting (including city of MS if required)
- Have an awesome event!
- Schedule and attend a post-event meeting.
Helpful documents:Guidelines for Special EventsInsurance Requirements
Special Event Proposal:
By submitting this form your event is NOT officially approved.
The District will review your proposal to determine suitability of the event being held in a park.
You will be contacted by District staff within 7 business days regarding approval to move forward with the reservation process.