Our parks provide the perfect place for your private party, picinic, meetings and *public events.
*Please complete the Special Event Proposal form if your event:
• will be open to the public; or
• starts and/or ends after normal park hours; or
• is expected to attract a large attendance (50+); or
• is charging an admission fee; or
• is advertised; or
• requires temporary structures such as a stage, tents, stalls, etc.; or
• features live entertainment with amplified sound; or
• includes food and alcohol to be prepared- and/or sold on-site
Fill out the following form for any general reservation requests;
Submitting this request does not guarantee your reservation. A District staff member will contact you within 3 business days to move forward with your request.
Reservations are finalized once the request is approved through by the MSRPD, a reservation form has been completed, and the refundable deposit is received. Reservations must be finalized no later than 30 days prior to your reservation date.